Call for Speakers
You Know A Lot. Share What you Know.
The Call for Speakers is OPEN for MarketMix 2019.
About the Conference:
MarketMix 2019 will center around “The Evolution of Brand” theme. The digital revolution has changed the role of brand. With product and service information so readily available online, does brand have the power it used to? Is your brand being expressed effectively across all channels? As consumers share their experiences with your brand on social media, YouTube, and through online reviews, how much control do you really have over your brand’s image?
What You’d Contribute:
MarketMix 2019 will include new speaking formats. The ideal speakers would be open to one or more of the following formats:
- Lighting Talks - 5-15 minute presentation in a session with 3-5 other speakers speaking on a similar topics
- Debates - you and a colleague go head-to-head, taking opposing sides of a debatable topic
- Workshops - you would teach, rather than just talk, and lead participants through interactive exercises that enhance their knowledge)
- Personal Reflections - talks about personal experiences with brand-building, as opposed to talks about brand-building
- And of course, good old-fashioned presentations - 35-40 minute talk followed by a Q&A
Select a Topic
- See the attached Speaker submission for suggested topics
What You’ll Get:
- You’ll be heard. You know you have something to share; here’s your chance! Speaking at MarketMix 2019 puts you in front of hundreds of participants who are leading the charge in their companies.
- You’ll be known. Join an elite group of local experts who’ve spoken at MarketMix in the past, including:
- Amy Bohutinsky, Zillow
- Liv Faris, Expedia
- Amira Youssef, Microsoft
- Representatives from top design, brand, marketing, and market research agencies
- You’ll get complimentary conference attendance
What You Need to Do
Complete the Call for Speakers Submission Form
Email your completed form to Nika Kabiri, VP of MarketMix, at firstname.lastname@example.org, by January 31 at 5pm. We’ll let you know if you’ve been selected by February 28.
Thank you for your interest! We can’t wait to learn from you.